The topic of suicide jokes may seem dark and inappropriate, but in the right context, these jokes can be a great way to start a conversation about mental health and the importance of seeking help and support.
With the aim of normalizing conversations about mental health, we’ve decided to put together a list of the funniest, dark humored and most uplifting suicide jokes to lighten the mood and get people talking. So, if you’re looking for a chuckle, here are some of our top picks!
What is Suicide Jokes?
Suicide jokes are jokes about people who have died by suicide or attempted suicide. This type of jokes often implies that suicide is a laughing matter. It can include jokes about the person who died, the circumstances of their death, or the mental health issues that led to the death.
When it comes to jokes about suicide, it is important to remember that suicide is a serious issue that should never be taken lightly. Jokes about suicide can be very hurtful to those who have lost a loved one to suicide or have experienced suicidal thoughts themselves. Laughter can be healing, but the wrong kind of joke can be harmful.
Is it okay to Joke About Suicide?
But is it really OK to joke about suicide? This is a difficult question to answer, as opinions on the matter vary widely. Some people feel that suicide jokes are offensive and in poor taste, while others believe that humour can be a powerful way to confront and address the issue.
Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference. Some people may find suicide jokes to be funny, and other may find them to be distasteful. But it is important to remember that everyone’s experience with suicide is different, and it is important to be respectful and mindful of this when deciding whether or not to make such jokes.
The idea of joking about suicide isn’t acceptable to some people, so choose a different topic, such as politics or celebrities, if you wish to joke about something. Always be respectful of those who have been affected by suicide, and be aware of how your words might be interpreted by others.
If you or someone you know is struggling with suicidal thoughts, it is important to reach out for help. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24/7 at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Best Dark Humored Suicide Jokes
1. The more suicidal people there are the less suicidal people there are.
2. Who’s the fastest reader? Me cause I’ll be jumping off so many stories.
3. I wanna be a Christmas decoration cause they always hang.
4. Are you suicide? Cause you’re always on my mind.
5. A man walks into a library and asks for a book on committing suicide. The librarian replies, “No, you won’t return it.”
6. I’m going to hang myself in the bathroom at school and put a note telling kids that I’m a piñata.
7. I don’t call it suicide. I call it population control.
8. Suicide is never the answer Suicide is the question The answer is yes.
9. When my mother asked me to stop making jokes about suicide, I responded – don’t worry, I’ll stop soon
10. There’s nothing more depressing than a failed suicide attempt.
11. What do suicidal people do in their spare time? Hang out.
12. What is a depressed person’s favorite drink? Depresso espresso. (Nah just kidding it’s bleach)
13. Where do suicide bombers go when they die? Everywhere!
14. Someone asked me if I’ve ever tried to kill myself. I responded, “Absolutely. A few times actually. I’m just not very good at it.”
15. What is the best cure for aging? Suicide.
16. I tried to commit suicide today. Never doing that again I almost killed myself.
17. How can you tell if being a suicide bomber really guarantees you blessings in the afterlife? You have to C4 yourself
18. If a person shoot’s a person about to commit suicide, is it making it less painful or is it murder?
19. Are you suicide? Cause I’m trying to commit to you.
20. What is Suicide bomber’s biggest fear? Dying alone.
21. Murder is the same as suicide except the other person is doing it for you.
22. What do you do when life gives you lemons, Slit your wrist and give a lemon a twist.
23. My dad is like my depression you need a suicide letter to find him.
24. If I hung myself from a cliff would people call me a cliffhanger?
25. What does a relationship and suicide have in common? I always fail on committing
26. I have a paper cut from writing my suicide note. I guess it’s a start.
27. What do you get when you have a annoying kid, a homicidal kid, and a suicidal kid in the same room? A happy ending.
28. It must not be a good suicide story if it can be told.
29. What’s the difference between a feminist and suicide vest? At least one does something when it is triggered
30. I was playing hangman, and I gave up on the word “LIFE”.
31. Why did the depressed person rob a bank? Because you’re not killing yourself if a cop does it for you!
32. What do you call an emo strip club? Suicidal Thots
Funny Uplifting Suicide Jokes
33. I am a failure to everyone and decided to attempt a suicide, guess what? I failed.
34. Suicidal people are a big contributor to the rope making industry.
35. If you jump off a bridge while crying, it’s suicide, but if you jump off a bridge while screaming parkour it’s a failed stunt.
36. What’s the best way to cure the hiccups? Suicide.
37. What is the worst motivational thing to say to a suicidal person? If at first you don’t succeed, try again and again until you succeed.
38. I’m not suicidal im just speedrunning life.
39. What’s a suicidal person’s favorite game? Hangman
40. Why did Logan Paul go to the suicide forest? To see who’s hanging around.
41. You must be depression because you make me want to kill myself 😉
42. Why did the scarecrow commit suicide? He was tired of scaring crows.
43. What did the fish say when it hit the wall? “Dam!”
44. My mum told me to stop telling the suicidal jokes. I replied with: “Don’t worry, suicide would be the last thing I’d do.”
45. When is the best time to commit suicide? Ate a glock in the morning.
46. Suicide jokes don’t fly with most people. They hang
47. If you call the suicide prevention line and they dont answer what you do? You hang up
48. I was pretty excited when I heard Logan Paul went into a suicide forest. A little upset to find out he came back
49. Hey girl, are you suicide? Cause I think of you everyday.
50. I can’t believe the suicide hotline put my cousin on hold. They left him hanging.
51. When you make a suicide pact with someone, NEVER offer to go first. Trust me. I’ve done like five of them.
52. What’s the difference between my lawn and my wrists? Nothing, I cut both of them.
53. You call it suicide. I call it a failed parkour attempt. We’re not the same bro.
54. Imagine failing to commit suicide, you might as well go kill yourself.
55. What do you call someone who wants to commit suicide by jumping off a building? A cliffhanger.
56. What the worst thing about committing suicide? You can only do it once.
57. What’s the only regret you would have when you eventually kill yourself? It wasn’t Sooner.
58. Thankfully I’m still alive because I fail at everything in life, including committing suicide.
59. What is a suicidal person favorite song? Let the bodies hit the floor.
More Suicide Jokes for bit of laughter
60. I saw a man sitting on the ledge of a bridge the other day, and asked him what was wrong. He responded with nobody loves me, so i told him that may be true but you dont wanna kill yourself you want to die of old age, or at least be murdered, suicide is for the weak. he responded with your right so I pushed him over the bridge, and he died of murder.
61. I believe “Self-Baptism” is a nice way of saying “Failed Suicide Attempt”.
62. Why is suicide illegal in China? They don’t like destruction of government property.
63. I called a suicide hotline in Afghanistan. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.
64. What did they say about the artist who completed suicide by jumping off a building? At least they finally made an impact on the world.
65. I tried to make a suicide joke. The room was dead silent.
66. The Suicide prevention hotline in my country is truly a life saver. I waited for a long time for them to pick up, I fell asleep and woke up without suicidal thoughts.
67. How do you know a blonde has been trying to commit suicide? There are bullet holes in the mirror.
68. What is the common thing between an entrepreneur and a suicide bomber ? Do the job well on the first try and they are set for life.
69. Why did the mathematician commit suicide? Because he had too many problems.
70. How do you know all suicide bombers self identify as being old? They are all boomers in the end
71. Why did the French chef commit suicide? Because he lost the huile d’olive.
72. How do homeopaths do suicide? With a fatal underdose.
73. Recently I found out all the crows in our neighborhood had killed themselves. Looks like it was a murder suicide pact.
74. Why do Gardeners commit suicide? Because the grass is always greener on *the other side.*
75. What do Eminem and Suicide bombers have in common? They only get one shot.
76. Why did the dolphin commit suicide? He thought his life had no porpoise.
77. A suicide bombing instructor addresses a group of new recruits. “All right lads pay attention cos I’m only gonna show you this once”.
78. The suicide hotline didn’t even give me advice on how to kill myself. Not helpful at all.
79. My friend committed suicide yesterday. At least he went out with a bang.
80. These gags are killing me. LITERALLY!
81. If I’m still single by Christmas, Santa won’t be the only one jumping off a roof.
How Suicide Jokes Can Help People Deal with Mental Illness
For many people, humor is one of the most important coping mechanisms to help them deal with mental illness. But what about making jokes about suicide? Can jokes about suicide be an effective way to cope with depression and other mental health issues?
The answer is yes. Joking about suicide can be a powerful way for people to process and cope with the sometimes overwhelming feelings that come with mental illness. This type of humor can be used as an important tool for those struggling to manage their mental health.
When used properly, suicide jokes can encourage people to open up about their feelings and share their experiences with others. It can also be used as a way to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness. Joking about suicide can give people the courage to talk about their struggles in a safe and supportive environment.
Jokes about suicide can also be used to help people recognize how serious mental illness can be and how serious the consequences can be. The humor can help to show how serious it is and provide a way for people to talk about it without seeming overly dramatic or helpless. In this way, joking about suicide can help provide an outlet for people to process the reality of mental illness.
The important thing to remember when using suicide jokes as a coping mechanism is to be mindful of the people around you. Jokes about suicide can be funny, but they can also be triggering and hurtful to those who are already struggling with mental illness. Be sure to be respectful and sensitive to the people around you when making any jokes about suicide or mental health.
Overall, suicide jokes can be a powerful tool to help people cope with mental illness. When used in the right way, they can provide some much-needed relief and provide a way for people to talk about their struggles in a safe and supportive environment.
Share more Suicide Jokes with us
In conclusion, suicide jokes can be a difficult topic for many people, however, if we can come together to share these jokes in an appropriate and respectful way, we can create a safe and supportive environment for everyone.
By doing this, we can help to reduce the stigma associated with suicide and mental health, creating a better understanding and more open dialogue about these issues. Thank you for being part of the conversation and we hope you will continue to share more suicide jokes with us.
Try to use humor to spread awareness about the issue, and encourage others to seek help if they are feeling suicidal. Sharing suicide jokes can be a great way to bring attention to the issue and start a meaningful conversation about it.