Looking for some inspirational quotes that will help you feel like a total badass? Look no further than these empowering girl boss quotes from some of the most successful women in history.
The concept of leadership continues to evolve as the world continues to evolve. Women are now taking the lead and blazing their own trail as powerful and influential leaders. Gone are the days when only men were perceived as strong, confident and capable leaders. Women are leaving an impact in the corporate world, politics, and business world alike.
In this blog post, we’ve compiled a list of 80 empowering badass girl boss quotes that celebrate the strength, resilience, and unwavering determination of women in leadership. These quotes are sure to inspire and motivate you to take charge, believe in yourself, and embrace your inner boss lady.
So, grab your coffee and get ready to channel your inner girl boss and take on the world!
Best Lady Boss Quotes
1. Worrying about whether or not people like you will attract the wrong kind of people. Be yourself, and the people that belong in your life will come find you and stay.Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. – Christian D. Larson
2. The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence. – Blake Lively
3. Stay true to yourself and your vision. Don’t let any one person’s opinion move you; listen, but be confident. – Amanda Kahlo
4. I don’t chase success, success chases me.
5. Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
6. I’m not bossy, I’m the boss. – Beyoncé
7. I’m not a one in a million kind of girl. I’m a once in a lifetime kind of woman.
8. I don’t need a king to be a queen.
9. The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. – Jordan Belfort
10. I am not a one-trick pony. I am a whole circus. – Unknown
11. I’m a woman of my word, so when I say ‘I’m not afraid to walk away,’ I mean it.
12. ‘m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.
13. I’m not for everyone. I’m barely for myself
14. “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott
15. I’m not a backup plan, and definitely not a second choice.
16. I don’t need a knight in shining armor. I’ll take a warrior in tarnished armor any day.
17. I don’t follow trends. I set them. – Unknown
18. I don’t need a man to be happy. I’m happy being me.
19. I don’t play games. I play for keeps.
20. I am not a one-dimensional character. I am a complex woman.
21. I’m not waiting for someone to save me. I’m saving myself.
22. I don’t need your approval. I approve of myself.
23. I’m not just a snack, I’m a whole meal.” – Cupid Quotes
24. “I’m not a trophy, I’m a warrior.
25. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
26. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. – Christian D. Larson
Next: Freaky Quotes
Inspirational Girl Boss Quotes
27. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, That’s okay. – Madonna
28. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. – Coco Chanel
29. I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott
30. You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute. – Tina Fey
31. It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs. – Jillian Michaels
32. If you don’t take risks, you’ll have a wasted soul. – Drew Barrymore
33. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. – Rosa Parks
34. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. – Maya Angelou
35. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. – Coco Chanel
36. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
37. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
38. Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got this. – Chantal Sutherland
39. I’m not afraid of anything. I just need to be brave. – Emma Watson
40. Confidence is not ‘they will like me.’ Confidence is ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t.
41. Confidence comes from within. It comes from accepting and loving yourself for who you are, flaws and all.
42. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
43. Being confident is a great sign of self-love, and it helps us to stay away from comparing. We are happy in our skin and at peace in our minds.
44. The most effective way to do it is to do it. – Amelia Earhart
45. Confidence is not a guarantee of success, but a pattern of thinking that will improve your likelihood of success, a tenet of resilience and an attribute of courage. – Rosabeth Moss Kanter
46. Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back. – Unknown.
47. Don’t let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. – Dr. Mae Jemison
48. I am a bad girl and that’s the way I like it. – Rihanna
49. Baddies never quit, we just start over. – Unknown
50. Be unapologetically you. Never apologize for being a badass. – Unknown
51. I’m not a bad girl, I just make bad choices.
52. Bad girls don’t follow the rules, they make them.
53. I’m not a bad girl, I’m just a wild one.
54. You don’t have to be bad to be a bad girl.
55. A bad girl will never apologize for being who she is.
56. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. – Zig Ziglar
57. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott
58. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. – Rosa Parks
59. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence. – Diane von Furstenberg
60. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, That’s okay. – Madonna
61. Vulnerability really means to be strong and secure enough within yourself that you are able to walk outside without your armor on – Unknown
Next: 100 Hard i Want You Deep Inside Me Quotes
Badass Girl Boss Quotes To Live By
62. A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
63. I have learned to use the word ‘impossible’ with the greatest caution. – Wernher von Braun
64. I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept. – Angela Davis
65. It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. – Madeleine Albright
66. I am not a victim. No matter what I have been through, I’m still here. I have a history of victory. – Oprah Winfrey
67. I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between. – Sylvia Plath
68. I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it. – Estée Lauder
69. I’m a feminist. I’ve been a female for a long time now. It’d be stupid not to be on my own side. – Maya Angelou
70. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
71. It’s not your job to like me – it’s mine. – Byron Katie
72. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker
73. A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want. – Madonna
74. I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own. – Audre Lorde
75. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. – Madonna
76. I want to do it because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others. – Amelia Earhart
77. I am not a has-been. I am a will-be. – Lauren Bacall
78. You don’t have to be pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. – Erin McKean
79. You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. – Shonda Rhimes
80. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatcher
Share More Girl Boss Quotes With Us!
With this empowering Badass Girl Boss Quote, you can always choose to be the best version of yourself, no matter what life throws at you. As long as we have the right mindset and determination, anything is possible. So let’s continue to live our dreams as strong, empowered, and independent women.
There are 80 inspiring badass girl boss quotes that demonstrate the incredible strength and resilience of women in leadership positions. These quotes remind us that women are capable of achieving greatness, breaking barriers and shattering glass ceilings as well. As we are strong due to our intuition, empathy, and compassion, these quotes highlight our unique qualities.
Our collection of quotes will inspire and motivate you to be the best version of yourself, whether you’re a CEO, an entrepreneur, or just starting out. So, whenever you need a little boost of confidence or inspiration, you will remember how incredible and powerful you are as a badass girl boss.